Sunday, July 6, 2008

Books I read WARNING WARNING SPOILER

2.homework Machine: The homework machine starts out with four people Brenton the smartest, Judy Stuck Up,Sam Dumb but thinks he is cool,And Kelsy a girl who is well....umm...a little dumb.they all get moved to a table together called the D squad! Brenton invented a homework machine!then Brenton told the rest of the D squad about the homework machine! then all the kids go to Brenton's house every day to put there homework in the homework machine! then someone from the group told people about the homework machine and it was.....BRENTON can you believe it?!?!?!! He invented it and now they have to destroy it so that there wont be any evidence about a homework machine!!! the four of them get called in by the police and the police find out that they were using a homework machine. and the part Tory and i don't get is that Judy and Brenton Go OUT!?!?!?!!? and do do Kelsy and Sam!!?!?!?!?!





Check my blog tomorrow to see the third book ( Clementine )

7 comments:

Happy The Man said...

OUT where?

Is this some kind of trick to get me to read it so I can find out the gripping conclusion of where they went? OUT side? OUT west? Out dated? I'm on the edge of my seat here!

Gwen said...

dating!

Gwen said...

they were on a date

Cathleen said...

They're 5th graders....how can they date??

Gwen said...

I dont know its a book!!!

Happy The Man said...

Gwennie, you are my funny girl! You're right, it's a book! If the author wanted, they could be kangaroos dating, right?

I mean, Spongebob worries about drowning at the beach, under the water... Go figure!

Gwen said...

LOL DAD