Friday, February 29, 2008

My scariest dream ever! ( Well actually I had a Lot)

Well one night when I went to bed I had a scary Dream. It started out where I came downstairs and ducked down by my computer. Then I looked at the wall and there was a face on it. The face was smiling and then it started to frown so I was just about to run away when it jumped out at me! Well um....lets see oh yeah It had Very long sharp nails and it was going to grab me......But before it did I woke up breathing heavily! I was scared to death!!!!!




By, Gwen
2/29/08

3 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Mine was where I was trying to lock myself in the downstairs bathroom at our Cypress Garnet street house because some large ferocious horse sized dog was trying to bust through the door and eat me.

As scary as that was, it's almost more welcomed than suddenly finding myself sitting on the john in the middle of a class or library or something.

Theresa said...

YIKES! That really is scary. One of my scariest dreams involved an evil circus. Not good.t

Cathleen said...

I still have dreams where I can't remember my locker combination in HS or my schedule either. Anything having to do with HS qualifies as a nightmare.